mas o que diabos é o ning! então... complicado explicar! o ning é um formador de redes sociais. uma vez nele você pode criar novas redes sociais totalmente independentes, ou não! também é possível manter um album de fotos, que pode ser o mesmo para todas as redes, ou não, e diferentes perfís, um para cada rede, ou não! é também um twitter e vem com u blog embutido, ou não! enfim, você pode personalizar sua página, criar um blog, compartilhar de um miniblog, trocar arquivos, vídeos, músicas, tudo junto em um único lugar!
quer conferir?
5 comentários:
Divertido isso. Eu usava (e acho que voltarei a usar) o Plurk, é bem diferente de muitos desses sites de relaciomentos.
Beijos
Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be book-marking
it and checking back frequently!
Have a look at my web blog: Replica Rolex Watches
Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help.
Here is my blog post: Replica Rolex Watches
When someone writes an article he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can
know it. Thus that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!
my website ... Christian Louboutin Pumps
Hi there! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the
excellent information you've got here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.
Feel free to visit my web page :: cheap christian louboutin
Postar um comentário